1Benefits of Using Lakeside security guards
• Our security guards are mature and reliable
• Shows you care about your business and your clients
• Shows you care about your employees
• Shows you have something valuable and important worth protecting
• Indicates good planning and a proactive vs. reactive attitude
• Impress your investors, partners, customers, suppliers, and sales prospects
• Control and record the flow of visitors, deliveries, contractors, etc.
• Save money by quickly detecting or preventing fires, floods, vandalism, accidents, and theft
2Lakehead Security Guards
Our security guards help prevent theft, vandalism, accidents, floods, fire watch, equipment failures, and more. We provide relief for your business-related worries and headaches.
Lakeside Protection provides guards for short-term or long-term coverage; indoors or outdoors; any time of day or night; in populated areas or remote locations; for businesses, construction sites, and more.
Our security guards are:
• Licensed by the Province of Ontario
• Trained (40-hour course)
• First Aid certified
• WHMIS certified
• Professionally uniformed
• Patrol & Security Guard Service
We provide security guards for almost any type of situation.
Some of our clients are construction companies that need to prevent costly theft and vandalism. Other clients include manufacturers and industrial sites who need a guard at the front gate or entrance.
Some of our clients require a security guard to conduct regular interior and exterior foot patrols of their site, sometimes checking machinery and equipment. And we have clients for whom we oversee contractors, so they don't have to send an employee on a weekend, holiday, or middle of the night.
Clients have hired us to provide security guards for strikes, insurance scene protection, shopping malls, alarm & fire system failures, outdoor product displays, crowd control, long weekend crime deterrence, indoor and outdoor events involving alcohol, and more.
We supply our guards with any security and communications equipment that may be required for your site, such as flashlights, hard hats, safety vests, radios, and cell phones.
3By-law Enforcement / Parking Control
Many facilities are plagued with parking problems caused by unwanted vehicles and/or vehicles parking inappropriately. No-parking zones and handicapped parking spaces are constantly abused. A parking enforcement program can solve this problem. Our security guards can be registered as municipal bylaw enforcement officers and issue tickets or authorize the towing of vehicles, as best suits your situation.
Our Alarm response is provided for clients who wish to have our officers check their property in cases of Fire Alarm activation or Burglary alarm activation. Our Alarm Services are an efficient and effective solution, which mitigate risk. Our service also eliminates the cost associated with false alarm dispatch of the police, which in some cases is up to $500.00 per false alarm. We can guarantee a response time of 30 minutes or less and if necessary, dispatch emergency services to your property.
5Seasoned monitoring, patrolling, response Commercial/Industrial
Lakeside Security Services has seasoned skills in monitoring and patrolling commercial and industrial locations, and we are run on take great pride in our track record for deterring crime. Our officers have the training and confidence to approach people about their reasons for being on your property during non-business hours. Lakeside is also a proven leader in alarm response services, offered at very competitive rates. Adding alarm response to our patrol services helps our field officers deter crime, apprehend suspects and document incidents.
• Random and dedicated vehicle patrol
• Onsite foot patrol
• uniform officers
• Alarm response
• Daily, weekly or monthly reports
• 24-hour standby response service
In responding to the need for apartment security services, Lakeside has been effective in decreasing criminal elements and their related problems, including car burglaries, auto thefts, vandalism, underage drinking, curfew violations, loud parties and trespassers. Our officers are well-trained and arrive on site with the knowledge and experience they need to deal with the situations that can arise in close living quarters.
7High-visibility protection. High-touch service
To ensure our hallmark excellence in customer service, we give you multifaceted access to our management staff to make sure your every need and concern is handled in a timely manner.
We don’t use phone answering services. Everyone on our management team knows how to contact you, and you can reach us anytime, day or night. We don’t subject you to a long phone menu or transfer you to someone who can only pass on information. We guarantee a response from a member of our staff within a reasonable time and at no inconvenience to you.
• 24-hour dispatch center handles all calls on security issues
• Supervisor on duty 24/7
• Email and fax channels to request attention to special issues regarding client/resident assets
Patrol Officers: Uniform Guards
• Guard registration/instruction in powers of arrest and weapons of mass destruction
• Chemical agent, baton, firearm certifications
• Proper use/justification/liability
• Verbal judo/communication skills
• Report writing skills
• Crime-free multi-housing program (provided by police in participating cities)
Our outstanding service starts with the best supervision in the industry. We assign your community an experienced Post Commander with expertise in all aspects of onsite services, patrols and is run on hands-on direction. All Lakeside Gate Officers are trained in public relations and the use of our proprietary Gate Access Software. Each is skilled at dealing with situations effectively while representing you professionally.
9Gate Concierge/Manned Gates
Protecting residential sites is one of our is run on many proven strengths. All field staff receive bi-monthly safety training packets updating them on key issues, from contacting the proper authorities to logging critical information for maintenance crews. All of our gate staff are Concierge Officers — licensed Security Officers cross-trained in public relations and customer service. Each is highly skilled at efficiently processing authorized guests and vendors while politely turning away unauthorized or restricted people.
• Gate Concierge Officers (ask about our Gate Access Software)
• Armed/unarmed patrol officers/random and dedicated vehicle patrols
• On-board computer tracking systems for vehicles
• Armed/unarmed onsite security officers
• 24-hour on-call and alarm response services
• Response to resident nuisance complaints
• Parking permits, hang tags and stickers available
• Ask about our Management/Board Member